Join our Student Club "SNAC"
The Student Nutrition & Activity Club (SNAC) is an ASO Club for all currently enrolled LAMC students who are interested in nutrition, health, and human performance. Club members receive career mentorship, volunteer work experience, social and academic support, and opportunities to make new friends while developing leadership and health promotion skills.
What does SNAC do?
SNAC members plan and participate in...
- Monthly hikes (to help students be physically active, reduce stress, and have fun!)
- Monthly outreach tables & "Fuel Stations" (to help students access nourishing food and learn how to fuel their minds/bodies for optimal performance in school, work, sport, and life!)
- Bi-monthly meetings on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month during Fall and Spring semesters (to plan activities, share resources, and connect with one another!)
How to get involved?
- Follow us on Instagram @lamcSNACclub to find out about upcoming meetings and events.
- Contact Faculty Advisor Sheri Barke email@example.com to be added to our email list.
- Become a member of ASO so you can serve in a SNAC Officer position (President, Vice President, Secretary, or Treasurer).
We hope you join our SNAC community!
Students helping students to eat well, be active, and feel good!!!