Get Ready to Make a Difference!
The Biotechnology program at Los Angeles Mission College prepares students for entry-level work in exciting biotechnology industries, such as:
- Agricultural Feedstock and Chemicals
- Drugs and Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Devices and Equipment
- Research Testing and Medical Laboratories
- Bioscience-related Distribution
During the program, you will get hands-on work experience in biotechnology, which harnesses cellular and biomolecular processes to develop technologies and products that help save lives and improve the health of the planet.
Upon successful completion of the required coursework, students will have acquired skills in basic laboratory techniques, safety, documentation, and good manufacturing practices.