Faculty Virtual Online Syllabus Statement
LAMC students with verified disabilities who are requesting academic accommodations should use the following procedure:
- Obtain documentation of your disability from a licensed professional. You can use the LAMC Disability Verification Form. Students exiting high school can use their IEP as a qualifying document.&
- Make an appointment with a Disabled Students Programs and Services (DSP&S) Counselor or Specialist to review your documentation and discuss reasonable accommodations. Please call DSP&S at (818) 364-7732 or use the Online Counter Support on the DSP&S page to schedule an eCounseling appointment.
- Bring your disability documentation to your DSP&S eCounseling appointment, which will be held through Cranium Café. Be sure to use a laptop or computer with Chrome or Firefox (no smart phones) and a working video camera and microphone.
- Every semester, you are required to meet with your DSP&S Counselor to review your academic progress and accommodation letter. After meeting with them, your written accommodation agreement will be emailed to your professor(s).
Please complete this process in a timely manner to allow adequate time to provide accommodation. Students who have questions with technology accessing Cranium Café or the webpage should send an email to Online Counter Support for further assistance; contact Adrian Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rachel Povolotsky at email@example.com.
- Faculty Virtual Online Syllabus Statement
- Student Handbook: Coming Soon.
- Online Students
- DSP&S SAOs 2015-2016
- DSP&S Form: Coming Soon.
- DSPS&S Orientation
- Faculty FAQs
- Faculty Handbook: Coming Soon.
- Uniquely Abled Academy
Office Hours and Location
Mondays to Thursdays: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Fridays: 8:30AM - 1:00PM
Saturdays to Sundays: Closed
Test Accommodation Hours:
Because of COVID-19 Most exams will be proctor online (in-Canvas) by your professor.
For In-Person exams: No Fridays exams.
Mondays to Thursdays: 8:30AM to 4:30PM
Please be sure to make plans based on your extra time on exams.
Phone: (818) 364-7672