Female Signing a Document



Financial Aid Forms

Verification (link for independent and dependent students)
To complete verification you can upload your documents using the link provided. You will need to register first, it's quick and easy. Take pictures of your tax returns, upload them, and complete your file today! When submitting documentation online, please use a supported browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge). Internet Explorer is not a supported browser.

Petition for Dependency Status Change

Use this form to request a change in your dependency status (from dependent to independent), for financial aid filing purposes. This form is only available at the Financial Aid Office.

Petition for Reinstatement of Financial Aid

You can complete your petition (appeal) for reinstatement with the link provided. You may need to register first, it's quick and easy! You can type in your appeal directly here and upload any supporting documentation. When completing your petition, please us a supported browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge). Internet Explorer is not a supported browser.

Petition for Extension of Financial Aid (first level)

Use this form if your disqualification is due to having attempted 150% or more number of units required for your academic program or having an associate degree (or higher) from outside the LACCD. This form is an online form, accessible through the student portal.

SEP Adjustment Request

Use this form if you are requesting a change to your list of eligible courses, as provided when your Petition for Extension was approved. The form should be used when you need to "swap" classes (i.e., add HUMAN 001 and remove HUMAN 002). If you need to add additional classes due to errors in your Student Educational Plan or a change in your academic program, you will need to complete a new Petition for Extension of Financial Aid.

Helping Hand Guide

The Helping Hand Guide is your one-stop information source for understanding financial aid and awards at LA Mission College and within the LA Community College District (LACCD).

Confirmation of High School Completion Status

This form is to be submitted to the Admissions and Records Office for those students that need to have their high school status confirmed. You will need to provide supporting documentation when submitting this form (High school diploma, official high school transcripts, GED, California Proficiency Exam, etc.)

Forms for the 2022-2023 academic year

Female Signing a Document

CCPG Application (English) | CCPG Application (Spanish)​
This application is to apply for the California College Promise Grant (CCPG), formerly known as the BOG Fee Waiver, for Summer 2022, Fall 2022, Winter 2023, and Spring 2023. You can email or fax us the application. You can submit it by going our "Contact Us" or "Email Us" page and attaching it to the email. Please make sure you "choose file" first and then click on "upload" button before clicking on the "submit" button. You may also fax us the application.

Deadline: June 30, 2023


How Financial Aid is Distributed


Our school delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Visit this link for more information: https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/

To view our contract, click here.



Financial Aid & Scholarships Office

Office Hours and Location

Physical Counter Hours
Mondays and Tuesdays: 8:30AM - 4:00PM
Wednesdays and Thursdays: 8:30AM - 12:00PM
Fridays: 8:30AM - 1:00PM
Saturdays and Sundays: Closed

Virtual Counter Hours
Mondays and Tuesdays: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Wednesdays and Thursdays: 8:00AM - 12:00PM
Fridays: 8:00AM - 1:00PM
Saturdays and Sundays: Closed

Business Office
Located at the Student Services Center (inside the Instructional Building, near the clock tower)


Phone: (818) 364-7648
Phone: (818) 364-7649
Phone: (818) 364-7708
Email Us

Federal School Code

Contact Form
Important Dates