Our Basic Needs Center has partnered with the Los Angeles Department of Mental Health Services to offer a series of mental health workshops conducted entirely in Spanish, from 12:30–1:30 pm in CSB 111 (Campus Map).
- Monday, October 16 – La importancia de la Salud Mental (Breaking the Mental Health Stigma)
- Monday, October 23 – Salud mental y estigma (Mental Health and stigma)
- Monday, October 30 – Entendiendo la depresión y desarrollando la resiliencia (Understanding depression and developing resilience)
- Monday, November 6 – Comprendiendo la ansiedad y desarrollando resiliencia (Understanding anxiety and developing resilience)
- Monday, November 13 – Prevención de violencia familiar y resiliencia (Family violence prevention and resilience)
Narcan/Fentanyl Information Session
On Wednesday, November 15th, from 1–2 pm, the Phoenix House will host a bilingual (English & Spanish) information session focusing on the current Fentanyl opioid crisis and how Narcan can treat an accidental overdose. Free Narcan inhalers will be available.
Wednesday, November 15th
CSB 111 (Campus Map)