The Culinary Arts Institute at Los Angeles Mission College believes in only providing the best for our students. We have partnered with many excellent restaurants and hotels around the Southern California area to provide students with this excellent training and many of them have become great career opportunities.
The list below is a list of some of our many Externship sites where students have been a valuable asset and provided excellent service.
Our Industry Partners are:
- Lawry's Prime Cut, Beverly Hills, CA
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center, Burbank, CA
- Granville Cafe, Encino, CA
- Catering Staffing, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
- Wolfgang Puck Catering, Los Angeles, CA
- Sodexo Culinary Services, Pasadena, CA
- The Huntington Library Tea Room, San Marino, CA
- Universal Studios, Universal City, CA
- Lazy Dog Cafe, Valencia, CA
- Salt Creek Grille Catering, Valencia, CA
- Steve's Smokin' BBQ, Woodland Hills, CA
If you are interested in becoming an Externship Partner, please contact Department Chair, Chef Louis Eguaras at (818) 364-7706, email at Eguaralj@lamission.edu