Don’t Miss SUPER SATURDAY!
Join us Saturday, August 12th, from 9 am to 1 pm for music, food, and community!
We’ll have a DJ, free tacos & shaved ice, and free swag & giveaways*.
Enroll in classes on the spot!
Admissions & Records, Counseling, and Financial Aid will be available to assist you in getting the classes you need.
Apply before you arrive!
Complete your college application 2–3 days before the event to get your Student ID. To get started, please visit lamission.edu/enroll.
We’re ready to help you enroll! Stop by in person at the next LAMC Enrollment Day and get the help you need to succeed.
Community Resource Partners & Vendors
This is your chance to learn more about local vendors and resource programs. Community partners include:
- Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights (CHIRLA)
- City of San Fernando
- Goodwill Southern California
- Los Angeles County Child Support Services Department
- Luz Rivas Office
- North Valley Health Corporation
- Partnerships to Uplift Communities (PUC Schools)
- Worksource Center
The first 100 students to enroll will receive a free giveaway*!
We’re ready to assist you with enrolling in class. Attend Super Saturday and get help with:
- Enrolling in Fall Classes
- Admissions & Records
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Applying to Los Angeles Mission College
Saturday, August 12th
9 am–1 pm
Main Campus Quad (campus map)
*Giveaways will be available to the first 100 students to enroll