Please follow our easy four-step process to get started (please submit your request at least two weeks prior to your event):
Welcome to the Culinary Arts Institute Catering Program at Los Angeles Mission College. We are here to meet your catering needs, from street faire to fine dining, and everything in between. Our trained chefs and students can assist you with menu planning, pricing, meal preparation, excellent service, and a painless invoicing process.
- Step 1: Submit a Catering Event Request (Click here to download the form)
- Step 2: The CAI will send a quote for the event via email, once the menu selections are complete
- Step 3: Return the authorized quote (once the quote is received, the event is calendared)
- Step 4: CAI will bill the client (any modifications to the original quote will be reflected in the final invoice)
*For LACCD events:
- Purchase orders are required. Once quote is finalized, Purchase order must be provided one week in advance of event
- ALL Catering Requests should be sent to the following email address: CAICatering@lamission.edu
- Cancellations within one week of event (for week-day events) may result in some charges
- Evening and Weekend events require a 10-day cancellation notice. Cancellations made within the 10-days leading to an event may result in charges.
- The CAI provides catering only. For events held on campus, it is the clientâ€™s responsibility to ensure all facility and other reservations are generated and approved.