- Explore STEM -- An introduction into what STEM is and the career opportunities that are available in these fields.
- Careers in Math -- Ready to look for a job? MAA Math Classifieds is available to help you find a career in the diverse field of mathematics. We invite you to explore this site to begin your job search.
- Career Corner Stone -- This is a resource for anyone interested in exploring career opportunities in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, computing, and healthcare. Explore over 185 degree fields and find out about education requirements, salaries, networking, precollege ideas, and career planning resources.
- CS Programs for Minorities -- This guide will help minority students understand why they should consider computer science, how they can explore and prepare before college, what to look for in a degree program, and how to afford a degree.
- Be An Engineer -- List of programs meant to inspire and prepare students to take on an important and rewarding career path in Engineer.
- National Action Committee for Minorities in Engineering -- Information on a STEM education and on becoming an engineer.
Health & Medicine Resources
Pre-Health Information Sheets
These information sheets can give you some background information about a potential career in the health field. Please note that this information can change at any time. Please make an appointment with the STEM counselor for more information.y
- Explore Health Careers -- Here youâ€™ll find the latest health career information and tools to guide you as you prepare for a future in health care.
- MiMentor -- MiMentor is a national mentoring organization committed to mentoring the next generation of healthcare professionals. Our mission is to develop and support innovative mentorship opportunities that will inspire the next generation of healthcare leaders for underserved communities. Request an invite to join!
- Aspiring Docs -- Aspiring Docs provides resources and inspiration to help you get started on your path to medicine. Learn how to get medically related experience, prepare for the application process, and get inspired by personal stories from medical students, residents, and physicians.
- FlexMed: Early Med School Admission -- Requirements and FAQs for the Donald and Vera Blinken FlexMed Program allows college sophomores in any major to apply for early assurance of acceptance to the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Please refer to program requirements for mandatory courses.
- Physical Therapy Program List -- In an effort to simplify the application process for prospective physical therapist (PT) students and to facilitate the admissions process for professional PT educational programs, APTA first launched the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS) on August 1, 2008. PTCAS allows PT applicants to use a single Web-based application and one set of materials to apply to multiple PT programs.
- Occupational Therapy Program List -- Provides a list of institutions that offer entry-level master's programs that are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE). On-site evaluations for program accreditation are conducted at 5 or 7 year intervals for initial accreditation and 5, 7, or 10 year intervals for continuing accreditation. The dates on this list indicate the academic year the next on-site evaluation is anticipated.
- Veterinary Programs & Prerequisite List -- The Summary of Course Prerequisites is designed to supplement admission information provided by each institution. The colleges to which you apply may have additional requirements not summarized in this table. Contact each institution to which you wish to apply for a college brochure.
What is Nursing?
Find a CA Nursing program
Johnson & Johnson Nursing Information
- Pharmacy -- Is Pharmacy the right career for me? Learn more about the field.
-- Explore a career in nursing
Explore Health Careers in nursing
Nursing Workshop Information