Welcome to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE). OIE is responsible for conducting institutional research and developing information in support of institutional accountability, institutional assessment, unit assessment, planning, accreditation, and grant development. Our office is composed of the Dean of Institutional Effectiveness, Dr. Sarah Master; the Research Analyst, Patricia Chow; and the Assistant Research Analyst, Irma Luna. For the OIE Research Calendar, click here.
Facts and Figures
- A summary of program review and program review training resources are available via the Program Review link under the "Planning" tab above.
- Documents pertaining to strategic planning are available via the Strategic Planning link under the "Planning" tab above.
- Click here to access the LaunchBoard Student Success Metrics (California Community College Chancellor's Office). Select "College" and scroll down to "Los Angeles Mission College" (note: "Mission College" is a different school, located in the Bay Area).
- Student Success Scorecards and Accountability Reporting for Community College (ARCC) Reports are available via the ARCC/Scorecard Reports link under the "Reports" tab above.
- Occupational and U.S. Census data for LAMC and the Los Angeles metropolitan area are available via the External Scan link under the "Reports" tab above.
- IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education System) Data Feedback Reports since 2005 are available via the IPEDS Reports link under the "Reports" tab above.
- Data on Student Equity is available via the Student Equity link under the "Reports" tab above.
- Local district and college survey data since 2000-01 are available via the Surveys link under the "Reports" tab above.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness has a system in place for data and research requests. In order to place a request, please submit a Research Request Form. The request will be prioritized according to the Guidelines for Assigning Priorities to Research Requests.