LAMC Stock Photo


Law : Certificate/Degrees



Gainful Employment Disclosures - Legal Assisting(Paralegal​)

The student may choose an Associate in Arts Degree in Legal Assisting/Paralegal or a Certificate of Achievement.

Since Paralegals may find work in other career fields, electives for the AA Degree should be considered in accounting, business, finance, and/or real estate, although none of these disciplines is specifically required.

​NOTE: A minimum of 60 units and a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher must be completed to earn the Associate in Arts Degree. Always consult a counselor for information on graduation requirements, residency requirements and transfer information.


Contact Us

Sylvia Macias, Esq.
Assistant Professor of Law
Director | Paralegal Studies
Coordinator | Pathway to Law School


Vilma Bernal

Chair | Business & Law 

(818) 833-3410

Suzanne Mignosi

Secretary | Business & Law