Los Angeles Mission College's Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) is committed to Developing Strategies that Promote Success for students with disabilities. Students with disability related educational limitations receive accommodation and educational planning to ensure that they have equal opportunity for access to, and full participation in, the curricular and related activities of the College.
DSPS is available to assist you in (4) ways:
- Come to campus during in-person hours.
- Live Chat, Simply click on DSPS Live Chat from 8:30am to 4:30pm Mondays to Thursdays and Fridays 8:30am to 12 PM. To chat, please be sure to use the latest Google Chrome or Firefox browser with a laptop, desktop. (see details below for technical requirements*).
- E-Mail. Send us an e-mail at DSPSinfo@lamission.edu
- Phone. Call (818) 364-7672 and leave a voicemail, and we will return your call during regular business hours.
We ask for your patience as we are working hard to serve all students.
*Please be mindful when making appointments that students may be asked about their familiarity with using an online remote platform for eCounseling. It is encouraged when meeting with a DSPS counselor, that your technology is functioning properly. Below is a list of technology requirements*
· Make sure YOU are using a Laptop or Desktop Computer. (No Smart Phone)
· Make sure You are using Chrome Browser or Firefox.
· Make sure Your video camera is working properly.
· Make sure Your audio mic is working properly.
If there are any doubts please send Adrian Gonzalez an email firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach DSPS eCounseling site. Please.click on the link below.
Please contact Lauren Franco for:
ASL sign language interpreting services and changes with schedule or not attending class. Please send email to: email@example.com
Please contact Adrian Gonzalez 818.833.3313 for:
Arrange Zoom meeting for High School Presentation for DSPS Services.
Adaptive technology requests such as textbooks to audio, or closed captioning videos needed for your class, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org