Welcome to Los Angeles Mission College Athletics
Dear Student Athlete:
As the Athletic Trainer of Los Angeles Mission College, I would like to welcome and congratulate you on your decision to become an Eagle Athlete. Before you can participate in your particular sport, you must be a registered student at Los Angeles Mission College, complete all the necessary paperwork and be cleared by a physician.
Before beginning this process, please have the following available:
1. Your student ID number which begins with the numbers 88-
2. Your address and phone numbers (home and cell, if you have a cell)
3. Your MEDICAL and DENTAL insurance card with policy and group numbers (if you have insurance)
4. Your parent's information, including their address and phone numbers (home and cell, if they have a cell), and their work information (including address and phone number).
5. An emergency contact person (including address and phone number).
1. Under “My Pages” on the left hand side click onto “LAMC Medical Packet”. Six (6) pdf files and four (4) doc files should be displayed. This is your medical packet.
2. Print out one (1) copy of all the forms listed in the LAMC Medical Packet with the exception of the Emergency Information_Mission 2007 form. You will need to print out two (2) Emergency Information forms.
Each form MUST be filled out COMPLETELY. This includes yours and your parents information, all medical insurance information, and signatures where required. Do not leave any blank lines empty. Doing so may delay your “CLEARANCE TO PLAY”. If a question does not apply to you mark “N/A” on the space provided. If you are under 18 please have your parent sign these forms.
1. Under “My Pages” on the left hand side click onto “Orientation Packet”. One doc
file should be displayed. Read this section thoroughly and print out the Orientation
2. Fill out the Orientation Agreement and return it to your Athletic Trainer.
Bring your completed medical packet (all 14 pages in the order shown above) with you on the day of your pre-participation exam (aka physical). You will not be able to have your physical performed without this packet. All athletes are required to wear T-shirt and shorts for these exams.
Thank you for your cooperation and Good Luck!