· Bookstore: For hours of operation, book availability, buybacks, and other information call (818) 364-7798 or 364-7768 or visit: http://eagleslanding.lamission.edu/
· Counseling Department: For appointments and information call (818) 364-7655 or visit https://www.lamission.edu/counseling/
· Disabled Students Programs and Services: For appointments and information call (818) 364-7732 or visit http://www.lamission.edu/dsps/
· Extended Opportunity Programs and Services: For appointments and information call (818) 364-7645 or visit http://www.lamission.edu/eops/
· Financial Aid: For information and applications call (818) 364-7648 or visit http://www.lamission.edu/financialaid/
· Honors Program: If you are interested in transferring to a four-year university (such as UCLA) look into joining the LAMC Honors Transfer Program. If you complete the program your chances of getting accepted into UCLA will increase from 25% to 75%. For more information about this opportunity go to: http://www.lamission.edu/honors/default.aspx
· Library: For information on library hours, resources, workshops, and other services contact (818) 364-7105 or 364-7106 or http://www.lamission.edu/library/
· LRC (Learning Resource Center) Tutoring: Additional Math tutoring is available in LRC Room 215. More info available at http://www.lamission.edu/learningcenter/mathlab.aspx
· Management of Stress and Mental Health: If you, or someone you know is in distress due the pressure of succeeding in school and contending with work, financial issues, relationships, managing time effectively, getting enough sleep, etc., please visit the Student Health Center (SHC), which offers a broad range of confidential student services including counseling and mental health services. The SHC is located in the Bungalow just west of the Collaborative Studies Building. The SHC webpage is www.lamission.edu/healthcenter and the phone number is 818-362-6182. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline number is 800-273-8255.
*Please note that the SHC is slated to move into its new location, between the President's Office and Administrative Services, in the Spring 2016 semester.
· STEM Center: Free Math tutoring, computer and internet access. Call (818) 364-7811 or visit http://www.lamission.edu/mathcenter/
· STEM Program: For those interested in pursuing a science, technology, engineering and math, please call the STEM counselor Marina Sangkavichai at (818) 833-3425 or visit http://www.lamission.edu/stem/