Residents of Sunland-Tujunga, Shadow Hills, Lake View Terrace, and surrounding communities now have access to college-level courses at the new Los Angeles Mission College Sunland-Tujunga Campus.
A variety of credit and non-credit classes are available right in your own neighborhood. The campus will operate Monday through Saturday for both day and evening classes, and Student Services like Admissions, Financial Aid, and Counseling will be scheduled throughout the week.
Classes Begin Monday, April 10, 2017
L.A. Mission College Sunland-Tujunga Campus
7200 Foothill Boulevard (Near Commerce Avenue)
Tujunga, CA 91042
For assistance with your application, contact Admissions at 818-833-3322.
LATE SPRING 2017 SCHEDULE*:
- Health 11 - Principles of Healthful Living
Section #7842 - (UC:CSU) 3 Units
MWF 7:30-9:35 a.m.
- Family & Consumer Studies 21 - Nutrition
Section #7843 - (UC:CSU) 3 Units
MWF 9:50-11:55 a.m.
- Computer Applications & Office Technologies 82 - Microcomputer Software Survey in Office
Section #7846 - (CSU) 3 Units
MWF 12:10-3:40 p.m.
- Computer Applications & Office Technologies 150 - Social Media for Business
Section #7847 - (CSU) 3 Units
MWF 6-9:30 p.m.
- Music 111 - Music Appreciation
Section #7845 - (UC:CSU) 3 Units
TTh 11 a.m.-2:15 p.m.
- Art 101 - Survey of Art History
Section #7844 - (UC:CSU) 3 Units
TTh 7:30-10:45 a.m.
- Computer Applications & Office Technologies 32 - Business Communications
Section #7848 - (CSU) 3 Units
TTh 6-9:15 p.m.
- ESL Civics 1
Section #8899 - Sat 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- ESL Civics 1
Section #8898 - Sat 3-9:30 p.m.
*Schedule subject to change.