1. Lock all equipment cabinets before you leave the classroom.
Procedures for turning on and off the projector vary by smart classroom type, so please review the instructions for your specific classroom.
Classroom computers should remain ON, however, users should “restart” when finished.
2. Handle and operate equipment correctly and carefully. If you encounter difficulties or if something appears to go wrong, do not randomly push buttons; this equipment is delicate and may be easily damaged.
3. Do not attempt to repair, replace, or alter the Smart Classroom equipment. Report all problems at http://support.lamission.edu/Tamis/default_IT.asp
4. Do not open the A/V cabinet for, or share your key with, any faculty or staff member that has not been trained for Smart Classroom usage.
5. If you are not scheduled to teach at LAMC for the following semester (fall or spring), return your key to Plant Facilities.