Frequently Asked Questions
What time do my PACE courses begin and end on Saturday? Can I go by my printed receipt?
- Courses that meet from 6:00-8:00 PM on weeknights meet from 8AM to 12 noon on Saturdays. Courses that meet from 8:00-10:00 PM on weeknights meet from 12:30- 4:30 PM on Saturdays. Hours listed on your printed receipt are usually not correct.
Why can't I take both a Tuesday 6-8 PM and a Wednesday or Thursday 6-8 PM PACE course?
- Because Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday PACE courses that meet from 6-8 PM will meet at the same time on PACE Saturday mornings.
Can I take Bridge courses and regular PACE courses at the same time?
- Yes. Three unit Bridge courses meet on Bridge Saturdays so they do not conflict with regular PACE courses on Saturdays. Five unit Bridge courses (Math 115 and 125) meet every Saturday afternoon, so they will conflict with regular PACE courses that meet from 8-10 PM on weeknights.
Should I keep a copy of all work that I hand in?
- Yes. Always make sure you save a copy of written work that is handed in to your instructor. Don't throw anything away until your final grade has been posted.
Will my class meet in the same room on Saturday as it does during the week?
- Not always. Check the flyer "PACE Room Locations" posted on the breezeway, at the PACE office, and on the doors of CMPC 1,2,5,6 for your Saturday room location.