It Takes a College to Raise a Skill - Week 4
LRC (PAST) Workshops (50 mins)
The video will open in a new window. Click "Next" at the bottom right corner of the video to view each new section of the video. Be sure to advance through all 16 screens.
At the end of this unit, you should be able to:
- Identify flaws in human memory.
- Explain how the information-processing system works.
- Develop behaviors that move information into long-term memory.
- Distinguish between rote and meaningful learning.
- Distinguish between passive and active learning.