Why take an ITV Class?
- Most ITV classes are transferable to UC, CSU, and most other California colleges.
- ITV classes cover the same course material as the identical class
offered at the other Colleges in the LACCD district.
- ITV classes fit your schedule. ITV classes only require one 3 hour class
meeting each weekend per class. The online coursework and video lessons can be
completed at any time during the week (day or night). Most assignments give you
a week to complete them.
- ITV classes mix different modes of learning, enhancing the learning
process, improving comprehension, and generally making the classes more fun.
- ITV instructors are highly experienced and often receive strong, positive feedback
- ITV classes are streamlined. The span of the course is only 8 weeks.
- With weekend classes you won’t have any problems finding parking on the campuses.
- You can tape video broadcasts to watch when your schedule
allows for it.
- You can plan your time well and learn independently.
- Most courses transfer to a UC/CSU and most other
- Your schedule doesn't allow time to attend classes during