Scholarship Application is Available NOW !
The Scholarship Application for the 2013-2014 school year is now available. Click here to download the application. The final deadline for applications is March 8, 2013.
This application is valid for ALL of the following LAMC Foundation scholarships as well as others...
- Millie Dean Scholarship - waives enrollment fees.
- Osher Foundation Scholarship - up to $500 per semester.
- Mayor Tom Bradley Scholarship - up to $500 per semester.
- President's Circle Scholarship - up to $500 per semester.
- Spanish American Institute Scholarship - award to be determined.
The Los Angeles Community College District Presents:Achieving the Dream Scholarship Opportunity
Three banks that administer the David Ferguson Memorial Scholarship Fund, the Norris Scholarship Fund, and the City Bank Scholarship Fund have partnered this year with the Los Angeles Community College District to select 325 students district-wide to receive academic scholarships. Our donors are interested in assisting students who have successfully completed their required courses and are currently on track for completing their educational goal.
What could you buy with a $500 scholarship for being a successful student?
Sorry, Application no longer available.
2011 Available Scholarships
LAMC Foundation thru the generosity of Edward and Millie Dein Trust will award additional scholarships for Spring 2011.
- Must enroll as full time student with 12 or more units 3GB Memory.
- Maintain 12 units throughout the semester.
- Maintain a 3.0 or above GPA
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Available to new or continuing LAMC students
- Students receiving other fee waivers or tuition aid are not eligible
All interested, qualified students are encouraged to apply for the scholarship. A completed application must be submitted by January 11, 2011 to the Business Office. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Applications are available from the Financial Aid and Business Office or download application from http:/www.lamission.edu/financialaid
2010 Available Scholarships (All Applications Due: April 12, 2010)
LAMC Foundation 2010 Computer Scholarship
Toshiba Satellite (R) L505-S5966
15.6" Widescreen Notebook Computer
With Intel (R) Pentium (R) Processor T4200
- 320GB Hard Drive
- 3GB Memory
- Built-in Wireless
- Much More! Download the Application Below
Sorry, Application No Longer Available
Additional Scholarships (click below for applications) :
The following Los Angeles Mission College students each received a $500 scholarship on behalf of the National Notary Association.
2009 Notary Scholarship Recipients
- Nancy Casas
- Cristal Elias
- Jose Gonzalez
- Sydney Heifler
2008 Notary Scholarship Recipients
- Bulah Anderson
- Cynthia L. Lambakis
- Laura Rodriguez
- Fidaa Youssef
For more information about the National Notary Association please click here.