Career & Technical education
Effective July 1, 2011, the US Department of Education requires schools with Gainful Employment programs to disclose certain information about these programs. The information below represents the data for 2014-2015, and it will be updated as more data become available in the future.
Los Angeles Mission college is committed to provide the information that prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.
Below you will find the links to the disclosure for each of the certificate programs.
- Child Development
- Child Development: Specializing in Bilingual/Bicultural Preschool
- Child Development: Specializing in Infant and Toddler
- Child Development: Specializing in Preschool
- Child Development: Specializing in School Age Child Care
- Child Development: Specializing in Special Needs
- Consumer Education and Management
- Culinary Arts
- Family Child Care Provider
- Interior Design
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Microcomputer Applications Management
- Microcomputer Programming
- Multimedia: Animation and 3D Design
- Multimedia: Graphic and Web Design
- Multimedia: Video Production
- Probation/Correction Officer
- Restaurant Management
- Retail Management (WAFC)