L.A. Mission College U-Pass
Fall 2019 U-Pass
Valid between 1/28/2019 to 6/16/2019
The U-Pass (Universal College Student Transit Pass) offers Los Angeles Mission College students unlimited rides on Metro’s Rail and bus lines at a reduced rate.
When you sign up, you receive a sticker featuring smart-chip technology that converts your Student ID into a transit pass (just like a TAP card). To qualify, you must be currently enrolled in six or more units.
How to Sign Up
- Complete the online survey.
- Bring proof of survey completion, your payment, and your L.A. Mission College Student ID to the Eagles Landing Student Store, where you will receive your U-Pass sticker.
- Place the sticker on your Student ID and begin enjoying unlimited rides.
To renew your L.A. Mission U-Pass
- Pay for the U-Pass at Eagles’ Landing Student Store.
- Make sure the student store cashier taps your U-Pass sticker on the CPOS machine to ensure activation.
For more information about L.A. Mission College’s U-Pass, stop by the Eagles Landing Student Store or call 818-364-7768.
* You may add Stored Value to your U-Pass to ride the other 23 transit systems throughout L.A. County that accept TAP cards.
** Refunds will not be issued.