The Los Angeles Mission College Transfer Center provides the following services and activities to students:
- Transfer counseling
- Calculation of transferable GPA and units
- Representatives from four-year colleges and universities visit our center to answer questions related to transfer including admissions, financial aid, and major preparation.
- Appointments with four-year college and university representatives
- Peer mentoring
- Assistance with college and university applications
- Computer access for online research
- Transfer workshops
- Instruction using our website and other resources to explore majors and research four- year colleges and universities
- Four-year college and university requirements for their major
- Assistance with four-year college and university pathways including Transfer Admissions Guarantee (TAG), Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT), Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE), and the Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)
- Annual Transfer Fair
- Transfer Recognition Day (Play Video)
Representatives from four-year colleges and universities visit our campus to answer questions related to transfer including admissions, financial aid, major preparation, and much more.
Students are encouraged to begin planning for transfer as early as possible.
Get connected with University Representatives!