Tuition Reimbursement Policy & Procedures
Tuition reimbursement funds include Conference Funds, therefore the annual maximum of $500 (full time) and $300 (part time) are for either conference OR tuition, but NOT both. So faculty are advised to choose attending a conference OR taking classes each academic year to apply for reimbursements.
Budget Account Number is 10059 ZM006B 581100
- Full-time faculty may be reimbursed a maximum of 50% of tuition cost per committee approval for a maximum of $500 per academic year.
- An Adjunct Faculty member must be on the seniority list per Article 16 to be eligible to apply for funds and maybe reimbursed a maximum of 50% of tuition per committee approval for a maximum of $300 per academic year.
- The Tuition Reimbursement Form Must be submitted no earlier than 30 days prior to the date that the course(s) start and no later than the end of the second week of classes.
1. Type and complete the tuition reimbursement form.
Please attach the course description and proof of payment.
2. Official transcripts as acceptable evidence of completion of the course.
3. Valid proof of the tuition paid by the faculty member within 60 calendar days after the course or program ends.
- Please note that the LACCD Fiscal Year starts on July 1st and ends on June 30th. All requests and documentation needs to be turned in within this period to get reimbursed in a timely manner.
- The funds are limited and will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- Make sure to keep a copy of all the documents.