Welcome to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE). OIE is responsible for conducting institutional research and developing information in support of institutional accountability, institutional assessment, unit assessment, planning, accreditation, and grant development. Our office is composed of the Dean of Institutional Effectiveness, Dr. Sarah Master; the Research Analyst, Patricia Chow; and the Assistant Research Analyst, Irma Luna.
For the Fall 2018 Student Profile (the most recent student demographic data available), click here.
For the OIE Research Calendar, click here.
Facts and Figures
- College planning documents, including shared governance committee master plans, and information about the College governance structure and integrated planning are available via the College Planning Documents link under the "Planning" tab above.
- A summary of program review and program review training resources are available via the Program Review link.
- Documents and presentations pertaining to the College Strategic Master Plan are available via the Strategic Planning link.
- Student Success Scorecards, and Accountability Reporting for Community College (ARCC) Reports since 2007, are available via the ARCC/Scorecard Reports link under the "Reports" tab above, and by clicking on the Student Success Scorecard image below.
- Occupational and U.S. Census data for LAMC and the Los Angeles metropolitan area are available via the External Scan link.
- IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education System) Data Feedback Reports since 2005 are available via the IPEDS Reports link.
- Data on Student Equity is available via the Student Equity link.
- Local district and college survey data since 2000-01 are available via the Surveys link in the left navigation panel under Reports.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness has a system in place for data and research requests. In order to place a request, please submit a Research Request Form. The request will be prioritized according to the Guidelines for Assigning Priorities to Research Requests.
Click below to access LAMC's Student Success Scorecard (California Community College Chancellor's Office).