One-on-One Research Appointment Request
We need at least 2 days’ notice before the appointment. If you need help sooner, please ask a librarian at the Reference Desk or try our Ask a Librarian chat.
Available in fall and spring semesters, from 9 am – 4 pm, Monday through Thursday, 9 am – 1 pm Fridays. Requests made Friday afternoon will not be replied to until Monday morning.
Who needs a research appointment?
- Research appointments are for instruction or for specific research issues that may take more time and focus.
- For help with thesis statements or writing, consult the Learning Resource Center at (818) 364-7754.
- Individuals or small groups can request appointments.
- One appointment per assignment, please.
How much time is needed?
- Appointment times are based on availability. We will do our best to work with your preferences, as librarians are available. We may be able to answer your questions through email!
- Usually, consults last about 15-30 minutes.