ATTENTION:All committee sites have moved to a new platform. This sites is no longer editable and is available as read-only. The new committee website can be accessed by clicking the button below. Login using your LACCD SSO credentials (same for Outlook, Canvas, and PeopleSoft).
New LAMC Committee Sites
For public access to the committee files click on the button below.
The Guided Pathways Steering Committee (GPSC) is a standing committee of the Academic Senate. The GPSC will be responsible for developing the framework needed to support all elements of Guided Pathways, including the development, submission, and implementation of the yearly required state document, earlier referred to as the Work Plan.
The Guided Pathways framework will include matters related to the document referenced above, as well as:
1) the organization of areas of career and academic pathways and course mapping that reflect curriculum, including degree and certificate requirements as well as continuing education;
2) activities regarding student preparation and success, including student learning outcomes and AB 705 compliance;
3) professional development activities;
4) institutional planning and budget development;
5) other academic and professional matters.